Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cabinet Care Of Oregon at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s web site are provided “as is”. Cabinet Care Of Oregon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cabinet Care Of Oregon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cabinet Care Of Oregon or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s Internet site, even if Cabinet Care Of Oregon or a Cabinet Care Of Oregon authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cabinet Care Of Oregon does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cabinet Care Of Oregon may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cabinet Care Of Oregon does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cabinet Care Of Oregon has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cabinet Care Of Oregon of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.Copyright
© Copyright 2012-2013, Cabinet Care Of Oregon
– All logos of Cabinet Care Of Oregon belong to Cabinet Care Of Oregon
– All content and images on the site, except where otherwise noted or implied, are owned and copyrighted by Cabinet Care Of Oregon and can only be used with permission.
– All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
– Rights granted to use these materials do not indicate a transfer of title and Cabinet Care Of Oregon reserves the right to revoke those rights at any time.
Cabinet Care Of Oregon recognizes and makes every effort to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA, which was passed in 1998, protects Internet Service Providers from absolute liability in copyright infringement cases.
Historically, copyright laws designate “absolute liability” for violation copyright rights, including reproduction, distribution, modification, public performance and public display of copyrighted material.
The DMCA provides relief from monetary damages for certain practices. For example, an Internet web page could contain copyrighted images used without permission of the copyright holder. The DMCA keeps the Internet Service Provider (ISP) from being held liable in such a situation under the regulations outlined in the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, available at the U.S. Copyright Office Web site: http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
The DMCA limits ISPs from liability for copyright infringement for transmitting information across the Internet. However, ISPs are expected to remove material that appears to constitute copyright infringement.
It is Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the DMCA. This might include removing or disabling access to material, alleged to be related to copyright infringement.
In the event of a copyright infringement claim, Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s, in compliance with the DMCA, will make a good faith effort to contact the site owner of the website that contains the material so that they may have the opportunity to make a counter-notification as specified in the DMCA. If no counter-claim is received within 14 days of notification, or Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s believes the claim to be reasonable, Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s will remove the materials referenced in the claim.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Cabinet Care Of Oregon, a written communication by mail must be received which includes the following:
– A link to the page containing copyrighted work that has been infringed and a description of the nature of the infringement.
– Address and telephone number of the person making the copyright infringement claim.
– Inclusion of the following statement:
“I have a good faith belief that use of the copyright materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
– Signature of copyright owner or authorized agent.
The complaint should be sent via mail to Cabinet Care Of Oregon
Cabinet Care Of Oregon
PO Box 12345
Eugene, OR, 97404
The DMCA provides for counter notification if a site owner feels he or she is being wrongly accused of copyright infringement. A written counter-notification letter by regular mail must be sent, including the information below:
– Identification of URLs or material that has been removed or disabled by Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s.
– Name, address, telephone number, email address and a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located.
– Include the following statement:
“I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the item identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or mis-identification and is not infringing on copyright.”
– The site owner’s signature.
The counter-notification should be sent by mail to:
Cabinet Care Of Oregon
PO Box 1234
Eugene, OR, 97404
Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s will notify the individual or agent who filed the initial copyright claim about the counter-notification and will take action to restore any material that has been removed, if such action seems reasonable. In cases where the parties cannot come to agreement on the copyright infringement claim, Cabinet Care Of Oregon’s will remove or restore material as deemed appropriate by the courts.